Our Far Infrared Mat Warranty
Your far infrared product comes with a one-year warranty from date of purchase against any defect or malfunction, which is not caused by abuse. If your mat or controller stops working we will replace either that is required to get you up and running again and we will not charge you for shipping.
If your mat controller malfunctions, these are readily available to purchase if it falls outside of the warranty period.
If your Charmed FIR Mat does not live up to your expectations, you have 30 days to return it for any reason!
It is always advisable to drink 8-10 oz of water before AND after a far infrared thearpy session on your Charmed FIR Mat.
Do’s & Don’ts
- Do not put your mat into water or use the device in wet or excessively humid areas.
- Do not use the device when your hands and body are wet.
- Do not heat the controller by placing it on your mat.
- Do not use at high temperatures overnight.
- Do not use above 95 -104°F (35 – 40°C) if you have piercings or any other metal on your body unless that part of your body is off the mat or is removed.
- Do not use the device if you are the recipient of Titanium, Metal, Ceramic, Silicon or Plastic surgical implants without checking with your physician before use.
- Do no use at high temperatures if you are pregnant, use only at lower temperatures for the negative ion benefits.
- Do not overusing this device on maximum temperature which may result in excessive stimulation. Use moderately on high temperature.
- Do not keep your head on the heated portion of the mat for long periods of time. The bio pillow with amethyst, and no heating element, is strongly recommended.
- Do not continue using your mat if it or the controller are damaged in anyway.
- Do increase water intake before and after sessions. Do not allow yourself to get dehydrated.
- Do start slowly at low settings and gradually increase duration and temperature to suit you personally.
- Do contact a vet before using the device on your pet and always supervise sessions.
- Do hold both ends of the mat plug when extracting the cord. Do not pull from the cord.